- ► 2009 (9)
- ► August (45)
- ► September (49)
- Silence your greatest critic - You!
- Fuel Stations of the 20's,
- Top Ten (10) Most Dangerous Dog Breeds
- Cute Animals Snaps
- Russian stadiums for the FIFA World Cup in 2018
- Funny Obama
- The Grass Roofs of Norway
- Parking in Germany.
- Montreal Topiary Gardens - simply amazing
- Visit Vienna
- ~!~! Superb wild photography~!~!~ Have a look...!!...
- Beautiful Dubai After Dark
- ▼ Oct 19 (12)
Tuesday 19 October 2010
Silence your greatest critic - You!
Many people spend a great deal of energy arguing for their own limitations; “I can’t do that,” “I can’t help it, I’ve always been that way,” and thousands of other negative and self-defeating statements. Our minds are powerful instruments. When we decide that something is true or beyond our reach, it’s very difficult to pierce through this self-created hurdle. Suppose, for example, you tell yourself, “I can’t write,” You’ll look for examples to prove your position. You’ll remember your poor essays in high school, or recall how awkward you felt the last time you sat down to write a letter. You’ll fill your head with limitations that will frighten you from trying. In order to become a writer or anything else, the first step is to silence your greatest critic --- YOU!