- ► 2009 (9)
- The Beggars of Mumbai! Intresting... read till the...
- Attitude matters
- IF I AM RICH . . .
- Mom's Famous Child
- GUJARATI.....JARUR THI VANCHO.....
- wow.........Such a Dreamworld don't miss
- PAKISTANI STYLE TRAM IN MELBOURNE
- Would you eat at this place???
- Amul Hits of 2010 - 2011
- TREASURES OF EGYPT
- Phenomenal Wonders Of The Natural WORLD...
- ▼ Jul 02 (12)
- ► August (45)
- ► September (49)
- ► October (92)
- ▼ July (29)
Friday 2 July 2010
Egypt - a country being in which you can not just plunge into the grand millennial history and mystery, but also get a lot of wonderful impressions of an unforgettable vacation. How? Each defines for himself. After all, Egypt is rich not only in their sights and antiquities. Tourists can choose from a large abundance of entertainment. Beach vacation, diving, go-karting, horse riding and camel riding, jeep tours in the desert, visits to museums, golf courses, the famous Egyptian shopping, restaurants, water rides. All this can be found in this ancient country. As the Seven Wonders of Egypt: the Nile, Red Sea, the Pyramids of Giza, Luxor, the temples at Abu Simbel, the ancient culture of the pharaohs and the Bedouins.
1) Tourists on horses and camels, visiting the historical monument - the pyramids of Giza, located not far from Cairo. The pyramids are the only one of the ancient seven wonders of the world that has survived to this day. In addition, they entered the list of new seven world wonders, drawn up in 2008.
2) The Sphinx of Giza - a huge figure of the creature with the body of a lion and a human head is located on the west bank of the Nile near Cairo. The picture in the background we see the pyramid of Khufu. The Great Sphinx - is the biggest stone statue on the ground. Believed that it was created ancient Egyptians in the third millennium BC, between approximately 2520 and 2494 years. BC
6) The golfer who plays on the field for the game of golf at the hotel «Oberoi House», overlooking the pyramids of Giza.
8) Pyramid Meyduma located on the edge of the desert 70 kilometers south of Cairo and is the first Egyptian pyramid with aboveground burial. Ancient Egyptians believed that the higher the buried person, the closer he becomes to the god of the sun. At the foot of the huge building covered with crumbling stones.
10) The famous Alexandrian science library - top beauty and splendor.
18) Temple of Abu Simbel was erected 20 years: from 1244 to 1224 years. BC Temple made by UNESCO's World Heritage List, is part of the Monuments of Nubia, which run from Abu Simbel to fillet (near Aswan).
Management of a Gymkhana in Mumbai, evicted a transgender activist from a dinner party hosted by one of its member- April'10
Taxpayers receive erroneous recovery notice from the I.T. Department due to an error in software. - April'10
U.S. President Obama assures Indian P.M. Manmohan Singh of access to American Jihadi - Headley - April'10
Controversy over the newly formed Kochi team for Indian Premier League 4 - April'10
Volcanic ash from Iceland leads to closure of European airspace disrupting flights world-wide - April'10
Controversy surounding the IPL Commissioner- April'10
Victory of 'Chennai Super Kings' over 'Mumbai Indians' in the finals of IPL3 championship - April '10
Celebrating 50 years of Gujarat - April '10
Golden jubilee celebration of Gujarat - April '10
Celebration of Maharashtra Day - May'10
Judge pronounces terrorist Ajmal Kasab guilty - May'10
Forthcoming Bollywood release 'Kites'- May'10
Based on a popular male deodorant TVC - May'10
A group of Indian cricketers involved in a squabble at a local pub in West Indies - May'10
Actress Mallika Sherawat chooses a snake to promote her forthcoming movie 'Hisss' at the ongoing 63rd Cannes film festival - May'10
Heat wave sweeps across the country - May'10
Top industrialist brother's bury their differences and call for a truce - June'10
Recent judgement on the Bhopal Gas tragedy - June'10