weather

Where am I?

Blog Archive

Friday 2 July, 2010

Mom's Famous Child

Mom's Famous Child

[1] Mona Lisa's Mother: 'After all that money your father and I spent on your braces, is that the biggest smile you can give us?' [2] Columbus's Mother: 'I don't care what you've discovered, you still could have written me!' [3] Michelangelo' s' Mother: 'Can't you paint on walls like other children? Do you have any idea how hard it is to get that stuff off the ceiling?' [4] Napoleon's Mother: 'All right, if you aren't hiding your report card inside your jacket, take your hand out of there and show me.' [5] Abraham Lincoln's Mother: 'Again with the stovepipe hat? Can't you just wear a baseball cap like the other kids?' [6] Mary's Mother: ' I am not upset your lamb followed you to school, but I would like to know how he got a better grade than you. [7] Albert Einstein's Mother: 'But it is your senior picture. Can't you do something about your hair? Styling gel, mousse, something... ?' [8] George Washington's Mother: The next time I catch you throwing money across the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye.' [9] Jonah's Mother: 'That is a nice story. Now tell me where you have really been for the last three days.' [10] Thomas Edison's Mother: 'Of course I am proud that you invented the electric bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed.'

No comments: