- ► 2009 (9)
- ► August (45)
- ► September (49)
- ▼ Oct 01 (6)
Friday, 1 October, 2010
1) BREAKING NEWS: Suresh Kamadi just tried to hang himself in the CWG stadium. But the ceiling collapsed
3) Look at the brighter side; the more countries pull out, the higher India is ranked in the final medal's tally.
5) Q: How many contractors are required to change a light bulb in Delhi CWG stadium? A: 1 Million. (1 to change bulb and rest 999,999 to hold the ceiling)
6) Whats common between CWG committee and students??? Ans: both start their preparations at the 11th hour.....
7) Prince Charles is actively convincing the Queen to visit dengue hit Delhi, this may be his last chance to become the king!
8) Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!
11) Ba ba Kalmadi, have you any shame. No sir, No sir, we are having a Common Loot Game. Crores for my partner, crores for the dame, crores for me too, for spoiling India's name!
15)"Sheila Dixit to Kalmadi: Delhi badnaam hui darling tere liye !". "Sadkein bhi jam hui, CWG tere liye".